Were you injured on a boat or ship?  Is your boat the subject of a salvage claim?  Have you damaged another boat or caused another injury with your boat?  Are you a Jones' Act employee who has been injured or not paid?  We will represent you in Federal Court in any Admiralty actions: injuries at sea, damage to boats or ships, salvage problems, or lost wages for Jones Act employees.

Key Benefits

  • Learn your rights and responsibilities.
  • Learn about the various causes of action and defenses available specifically in admiralty law.
  • Learn whether your case is an admiralty law case.
  • The first half hour is free.*

*All referrals from the Bar Association Referral Services are required to pay twenty-five dollars ($25.00) per the Referral Service Rules.

Information Request Form

Select the items that apply and then let me know how to contact you.

Please contact me via e-mail.
Please contact me via phone.
Please contact me via U.S. mail.
Please refer me to an attorney outside of Massachusetts.




*Please Note: Filling out a request for information does not establish an attorney/client relationship.  No attorney/client relationship is created unless and until our firm receives a signed retainer agreement along with the requested retainer fee. If this matter is truly important to you, hire an attorney.

Your success is our business! Home ] Up ] Wills & Trusts ] Personal Injury ] Family Law ] Landlord/Tenant ] [ Admiralty ] Collection Law ] Consultations ]

Send mail to Web Administrator with questions or comments about this web site.
This Web Site may be considered "advertising"under Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Rule 3:07.
Copyright 2003 Frank J. Kautz, II
Last modified: January 18, 2003