Our office provides a variety of services. Please click on one of the links
below for more information.
- Wills, Trusts, Living Wills, etc.
- To consult with our office on the preparation of wills, trusts, living wills, and other healthcare
- Personal Injury
- To consult with our office about personal injury matters, automobile accident cases, slip
and fall cases, malpractice matters, wrongful death, civil rights violations,
- Family Law
- To consult with our office about divorce, custody, visitation, and child and spousal support.
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- To consult with our office on rental disputes, evictions, rent
withholding, return of damage deposit issues, or any other issues involving a
dispute between a landlord and a tenant.
- Admiralty Law, or the Law of the Sea
- To consult with our office on the law of the sea, injuries aboard boats or ships, and
Jones Act employees.
- Collection Law
- To consult with our office about collection law, including
bankruptcy, for both creditors and debtors.
- Consultations on other legal matters
- Information on how to set up an appointment for a legal consultation with
*Please Note: Filling out a request for information does not
establish an attorney/client relationship. No
attorney/client relationship is created unless and until our firm receives a signed
retainer agreement along with the requested retainer fee. If this matter is
truly important to you, hire an attorney.